Balance Wholefoods, we or us: Balance Wholefoods of 100 Liverpool Road South, Maghull, Liverpool, Merseyside, L31 7AG.
UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communicaions (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as ammended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Balanced Wholefoods and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Balance Wholefoods and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website: the website that you are currently using, https://www.balancewholefoods.co.uk, and any subdomains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
3. All cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU cookie law.
4. Before the Website places cookies on your computer you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling Balance Wholefoods to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies by simply leaving the Website as the Website requires a bare minimum of cookies to function in any capacity.
5. This Website may place the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into personal areas of our website, use the shopping cart and mkae use of e-payment services.
Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
6. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
7. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may loose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings and shopping carts.
8. It is recommended that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
9. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.